At Immanuel Centre for Neurosurgery we provide diagnostic, consultation and therapeutic services for patients with all types of neurological problems for which surgery is indicated.
Our priority is to achieve excellent patient outcome and experience by providing each patient with timely, compassionate attention and the highest quality of diagnostic and interventional care.
Our Core Values
Our mission shapes our core values and commitment to our patients:
- Quality Patient Care: Provide the highest quality diagnostic, medical and surgical services possible with compassion, diligence and professionalism
- Respect for the Patient: Recognize the right of the patient to complete information regarding his/her disease and the treatment options
- Teamwork: Work with our patients, their family members and caregivers to identify the best possible treatment and post-operative care needs
- Honesty and Integrity: Adhere to the highest standards of personal and professional integrity and ethics in delivering our services
- Continuous Improvement: Seek to continuously improve our professional skills and our service delivery
Our clinic is conveniently located at Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre in Singapore.
English, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin. Translator available for all other languages at no additional cost.
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital
- Gleneagles Hospital
- Mount Alvernia Hospital
- Parkway East Hospital
- Raffles Hospital
- Farrer Park Hospital